In this day and age there’s a gadget for everything. From cooking tools to cleaning products, there’s never a shortage of tech products. Now we can even incorporate technology into our skincare routines. What a time to be alive! Here are some cool tech products you can buy to improve your skincare routine and satisfy your technology addiction.
In 2020, refrigerators aren’t just for your snacks, they’re for your skincare too. Keeping your skincare cool will give your skin a calming effect when you apply it as well as extend the shelf life. This fridge is great for storing your crystal roller, serums, creams, and face masks.
– Holds 12 12 oz cans
– Holds 16 20 oz bottles
– EcoMax™ thermo-electric cooling and warming system
If you want to take your beauty routine to the next level, this is the mirror for you. Once you upload a photo, the HiMirror evaluates your skin and tracks your complexion while recommending products tailored to you.
– Equipped with Amazon Alexa voice assistant
– Analyzes skin for wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, roughness, pores and complexion
– Skin condition indicator and tips
– HiSkin analyzers hydration and pigmentation
– HiTube displays YouTube videos to follow along to tutorials
– Detail views of forehead, eye area, upper cheek, low cheek and neck
– Product usage record
– Product suggestions based on condition and weather
– 5 makeup lighting options
– Adjustable brightness and color temperature
– Virtual makeup try-on
– 2x, 3x magnifying
– Historical comparison by week, month and year
– Time lapse
– Landscape mode
– Speaker and microphone
– 64GB memory
– Support for up to 4 users
If you’re a germaphobe who gets grossed out by the idea of ever touching your face, this could be the solution to your problem. This product aids in better product absorption and has a warming feature that is sure to give you a spa-like experience.
– Aids in product absorption
– 3 anti-aging technologies in-one
– USB rechargeable
Your skincare routine doesn’t (and shouldn’t!) have to be boring. Use technology to spice up the process and improve your skin. Comment below which tech products you would you consider incorporating into your routine.