These days it has become very common to have self esteem issues. Social media and constant judgment has created unrealistic standards and expectations that lead to many people feeling as if they don’t measure up physically, financially, socially, etc. When faced with unrealistic and untrue standards, it can be hard to remember your worth. These journal prompts will step in and highlight your strengths while helping you remember the life you deserve to create for yourself (one that doesn’t involve comparison). If you’re stuck in a funk or having difficulty thinking of a journal topic, try these prompts:
- What does your dream day look like?
- What does your dream life look like?
- List 5 things you love about yourself.
- List 5 of your accomplishments.
- How have you changed in the past year?
- What are 3 things you are grateful for today?
- What qualities do you have that make you a good friend?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is an experience that you treasure?
- What is the best gift you have ever given?
I hope these journal prompts help you in your journey to feel more positive and confident. Comment below which prompt you want to try out.