A Review Of The New Fall Starbucks Menu Items

As the weather begins to cool down and there comes a cool crisp feeling in the air, coffee drinkers begin to feel a shift in their taste buds. Instead of feeling satisfied with a simple vanilla latte or cold brew with milk, they shift to more cozy flavors, like pumpkin spice lattes, and cold foam with cinnamon. Now that it’s just about fall, Starbucks has come back with their famous, mouth watering fall menu. Keep reading to find out which fall treats are worth picking up this sweater weather season.

Pumpkin Creme Cold Brew

This is a fan favorite, and for good reason. The pumpkin creme cold brew is a fall classic that
is made with Starbucks Cold Brew, vanilla, and topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam (that has has real pumpkin in it) and some sprinkled cinnamon for a little extra flavor. This drink has both pumpkin spice latte lovers and cold brew drinkers rushing to their neighborhood Starbucks. One of my favorite elements of this drink is that it is not overwhelmingly pumpkin spiced. It has a light flavor and more of a neutral taste, that makes it loved my many. This drink is my personal favorite at Starbucks. I have dreamt of it since it came off the menu in winter, and am in coffee heaven now that it’s back.

Nutritional Information:

Calories250Calories from Fat110% Daily Value *Total Fat 12 g15%Saturated Fat 8 g40%Trans Fat 0 gCholesterol 40 mg13%Sodium 55 mg2%Total Carbohydrates 31 g11%Dietary Fiber 0 gSugars 31 gProtein 3 gCaffeine 185 mg

Rating: 10/10

Apple Crisp Macchiato

I recently tried the apple crisp macchiato, and I must say I am a fan. I wasn’t sure how I would feel about an apple flavor in coffee, but it is surprising very good. While the pumpkin creme cold brew has a lighter flavor, this drink is a bit stronger and therefore not going to be loved by everyone. As soon as I took a sip I felt fully engulfed in sweater season. The flavor reminds me of eating sweet apple pie by the fire while sipping on freshly brewed coffee. Although the flavor is strong, it is not overdone and as the weather gets cooler, I think I will be reaching for it more.

Nutritional Information:

Calories280Calories from Fat50% Daily Value *Total Fat 5 g6%Saturated Fat 3.5 g17%Trans Fat 0 gCholesterol 20 mg7%Sodium 260 mg11%Total Carbohydrates 49 g18%Dietary Fiber 0 gSugars 46 gProtein 9 gCaffeine 150 mg

Rating 7/10

Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Blended

This frappuccino fully embodies fall. Starbucks describes it as having “pumpkin plus traditional fall spice flavors, blended with coffee, milk, and ice and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin-pie spice.” If you are looking for fall to smack you across the face, this is the drink for you. I personally am not a major fan of strong, spiced flavors, so this did not score as highly as the others for me.

Nutritional Information:

Calories420Calories from Fat140% Daily Value *Total Fat 15 g19%Saturated Fat 9 g45%Trans Fat 0.5 gCholesterol 50 mg17%Sodium 280 mg12%Total Carbohydrates 66 g24%Dietary Fiber 0 gSugars 65 gProtein 6 gCaffeine 100 mg

Rating: 6.5/10

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin

Nutritional Information:

This will definitely be my fall muffin of choice. The base is a delicious pumpkin flavor (tastes like pumpkin bread) and is topped with a delicious cream cheese filling and sprinkling of chopped, spiced pepitas. Chew on this while sipping on a hot pumpkin coffee, and find yourself in Autumn dreams.

Serving Size 113 gCalories350Calories from Fat130% Daily Value *Total Fat 14 g18%Saturated Fat 4 g20%Trans Fat 0 gCholesterol 55 mg18%Sodium 430 mg19%Total Carbohydrates 53 g19%Dietary Fiber 1 g4%Sugars 34 g

Have you tried any of the new Starbucks drinks? Which is your favorite?

If you like this post it would mean the world to me if you would like comment, like, and share! I would love to connect to you all 

Follow my blog for more lifestyle and wellness posts.

Donation:

Want to make a contribution to the blog? Click here. 

Connect with me on Instagram:

@gabbywalters13

@vitamincgreentea

Follow me on Pinterest:

@gabbywalters13

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s